Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario: Contraseña: Recordarme
Bienvenido al foro Kunena!

Cuéntanos a todos acerca de quién eres, qué te gusta y por qué te has convertido en miembro de este sitio.
Damos la bienvenida a todos los nuevos miembros y esperamos verlos siempre por aquí!
  • Página:

TEMA: Ryan Hartman

Ryan Hartman 12 Ago 2018 21:51 #1106

• hongwei28
  • Navegador Experto
Once he was released by Jacksonville Josh Allen Jersey , running back Chris Ivory wasted little time moving on to Plan B: The chance to serve as LeSean McCoy’s primary backup in Buffalo.

”I always felt I had something to prove and things didn’t go as planned, man,” Ivory said, referring to the Jaguars during a telephone conference call shortly after agreeing to a two-year contract with the Bills on Tuesday. ”All I can do now is continue to stay dedicated to my craft and continue to build.”

As for his new role behind McCoy, the Bills’ workhorse, Ivory said: ”It’s whatever coach asks me to do.”

Ivory’s new deal guarantees him $3.25 million in pay Cheap Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , and was reached less than two weeks after he was cut . Ivory finished with just 382 yards rushing and a touchdown and was inactive for four of the Jaguars’ final five games. He lasted just two seasons with Jacksonville after signing a five-year, $32 million contract as the Jaguars drafted Leonard Fournette last April and made him the starter.

The 29-year-old returns to the AFC East, where he topped 800 yards rushing in each of his three seasons with the New York Jets from 2013-15. His best season came in 2015, when Ivory had 1,070 yards rushing and scored seven touchdowns in 15 games.

Ivory is known for being a physical runner and provides the Bills a complement to McCoy’s elusive style.

Overall, he has 4 Sam Darnold Jersey ,852 yards rushing and 28 touchdowns in a career that began with a three-year stint with the New Orleans Saints.

Getting Ivory allowed the Bills to address a need at the position a little over a week before the start of the NFL’s free agency signing period. Buffalo has three running backs eligible to become free agents, including fullback Mike Tolbert.

Ivory said he visited Buffalo and Cleveland since being cut by the Jaguars, and had phone conversations with other teams without revealing which ones.

”It just felt good when I got here, just felt the right place for me,” Ivory said.

Detroit Lions wide receiver Golden Tate said on Thursday that he is unsure if he will strike a deal on a new contract this offseason.With regard to his negotiations, Tate told Kyle Meinke of MLive.com:"I don't know what to expect. There's a lot of offseason left. I'm just trying to work and not worry about it. I just try to take it day by day Dante Pettis Youth Jersey , and not worry about the things I can't control. But one thing I can control is the effort I bring out there, the leadership I bring to this organization, and the product I put on film. So that's kind of all I'm worried about right now."Tate is set to enter the final year of a five-year, $31 million contract he signed with the Lions in 2014.Tate will earn $7 million this season, which is tied for the 17th-highest salary among NFL wideouts with teammate Marvin Jones,聽according to聽Spotrac.The 29-year-old wideout has registered at least 90 receptions in each of the past four seasons with the Lions. Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown is the only other player to accomplish that feat.Tate has also topped 1 Cheap Breeland Speaks Jersey ,000 receiving yards in each of the past two seasons and three of the past four.The 2014 Pro Bowler reeled in 92 catches for 1,003 yards and five touchdowns last season, and he continues to be quarterback Matthew Stafford's favorite receiver.Stafford and the Lions came to terms on a big contract extension last offseason, and he would benefit greatly from Detroit re-signing one of the NFL's premier yards-after-catch receivers in Tate.Detroit has some talent at wide receiver besides Tate, with Jones and 2017 third-round pick Kenny Golladay as the biggest examples, but with the Lions struggling to run the ball in recent seasons Cheap Darius Leonard Jersey , keeping Tate figures to be a huge key to the team's offensive success moving forward..
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
  • Página:

Respuestas en el Tema: Ryan Hartman

Ryan Hartman hongwei28 12 Ago 2018 21:51
Tiempo de carga de la página: 1.981 segundos