Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario: Contraseña: Recordarme
Bienvenido al foro Kunena!

Cuéntanos a todos acerca de quién eres, qué te gusta y por qué te has convertido en miembro de este sitio.
Damos la bienvenida a todos los nuevos miembros y esperamos verlos siempre por aquí!
  • Página:

TEMA: RyanHartman

RyanHartman 29 Ago 2018 01:53 #1206

• hongwei28
  • Navegador Experto
Von Miller doesn't get too excited about how guys look this time of year.

"You really can't put too much into OTAs Authentic Keke Coutee Jersey ," Miller said Tuesday when asked how much improvement he saw in Denver's revamped offense. "Last year, I thought during OTAs we were going to win the Super Bowl."

Asked what it was like playing with a healthier Shane Ray and with rookie Bradley Chubb, the top defender in last month's draft whose selection sent him into a tizzy , Miller again demurred.

"I mean, it's the same thing that I said about the offense, you really can't put too much into it," Miller said. "You really can't get too high off a 'sack' in practice out here. I mean, I think that's a joke."

If you really want to get Miller going, however, bring up his pass rushing summit.

Miller is hosting his second annual gathering of the league's top quarterback tormentors June 27 to June 29 at the Bass Pro Shops' Big Cedar Lodge in Branson, Missouri.

"Some guys said they were coming but I don't want to say their names yet. You know how it is when you've got big-money guys walking around they commit to something two months out," said Miller, who was all smiles now. "We should have a good group of young guys. We got a good group of vets and retired guys that are going to come talk about pass rush and come up with ways on how to beat up some quarterbacks."

Miller's first such summit came about organically last year in California .

At the behest of his former position coach Richard Smith, Miller contacted Falcons defensive end Vic Beasley so they could work out together at Stanford University during their summer break between OTAs and training camp.

When word got out, "the media kind of dubbed it the Von Miller Pass Rush Summit," Miller said. "I was reading the article and I'm like, I should make this happen. So, I invited all the guys that I knew."

On short notice, he lured Khalil Mack, Olivier Vernon, Malik Jackson Logan Cooke Color Rush Jersey , the recently retired DeMarcus Ware, Shane Ray, Cassius Marsh and Cliff Avril, among others.

Miller's inspiration was former teammate Peyton Manning, whose family holds an annual quarterback camp and who used to gather receivers along with brother Eli at Duke University during his playing career.

"That definitely was the blueprint," said Miller, who figured if quarterbacks could gather in the offseason to share trade secrets, why shouldn't pass rushers?

"Whenever you can get guys together who do the same thing that you do to share thoughts, it helps develop you as a pass rusher," Miller said. "It helps develop the young guys and it's better for our sport. It absolutely helps the game of football."

He told The Associated Press at the Super Bowl in Minneapolis that he'd obtained a title sponsor and expected his second annual camp to be even bigger and better than the first. He said he'd invite offensive linemen, too.

"It's a great space where we can go share knowledge," Miller said. "It's the only place where you can do that, it's the only place where you can get Khalil Mack and Vic Beasley in the same spot 鈥?other than the Pro Bowl 鈥?and talk about just straight pass rush, what it takes to be a great pass rusher.

"It's great for everybody around."

Miller doesn't have a head count yet, but he's not worried about nobody showing up to his party.

"I just call the guys around the league. It's a small fraternity of guys. I know guys on every team," Miller said. "So, Justin Houston, I can just call him and tell him to invite Dee Ford and the other guys. Andre Branch with the Miami Dolphins, I can just call him and tell him to invite all the guys. Aric Armstead and Cassius Marsh with the San Francisco 49ers, they were already there last year, so tell them to invite the other guys.

"You put the word out and it's like the 'Justice League Youth Darius Leonard Jersey ,' all the (pass rushers) just come out of nowhere."

The New England Patriots are 5-2 in Super Bowls with Tom Brady.

They were thisclose to being 7-0.

Or 0-7.

So when folks wonder why the spread against Philadelphia is between 5 and 6 points, they should consider that the total difference in scoring in those seven games is 12 points: Patriots 169, opponents 157.

”If you look at a Patriots Super Bowl, a lot of people feel that the Patriots are going to be dominant and they should just wipe the floor with whoever they play,” says Jay Kornegay of the Westgate Las Vegas sports book.

”The reality is all their Super Bowl wins have been in very close games. Last year’s six-point victory was their largest margin of victory in all their Super Bowls.

”We expect the Eagles to be competitive and we expect them to get some support from the general public. This is the only event we make a line that depends on public opinion. There’s so much money from the public on this game than you would get from the so-called sharks.”

New England has not exactly been a pool of sharks in those Super Bowls. Consider that the Patriots have not scored a point in the opening quarter of any of those seven games. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

And while Brady certainly has deserved his four Super Bowl MVP trophies, particularly in the past two Patriots wins, aside from the most successful quarterback in the modern NFL era, there hasn’t been much to separate New England from the vanquished opposition.

Consider:

Patriots 20, Rams 17: Super Bowl 36, Feb. 3, 2002

New England’s defense was masterful against the ”Greatest Show on Turf”, playing an ultra-physical style that eventually led to some rules changes on how defenders could interact with receivers. Still, the Patriots blew a 17-3 lead and St. Louis tied it with 1:30 left.

That’s when Brady first showed he was, well, Brady. Rams coach Mike Martz, who ignored star running back Marshall Faulk far too often on a day begging for a run game, thought New England would play for OT. Instead, Brady, then 24, led his team to Adam Vinatieri’s winning field goal.

Patriots 32, Panthers 29: Super Bowl 38 Minkah Fitzpatrick Youth Jersey , Feb. 1, 2004

Again, the Patriots lost a late lead in a strange game, with all the scoring coming in the second and fourth quarters. The Panthers’ John Kasay, one of the league’s most reliable kickers, sent the kickoff following the tying TD out of bounds with 1:08 remaining. From their 40, the Patriots easily moved in position for another winning field goal by Vinatieri.

Patriots 24, Eagles 21: Super Bowl 39, Feb. 6, 2005

New England repeated, helped greatly by Philadelphia’s ineffectiveness in a hurry-up offense – and Eagles QB Donovan McNabb vomiting in the huddle at one point. But Philly did have the ball and a chance to win with less than a minute left before Rodney Harrison’s interception.

Giants 17, Patriots 14: Super Bowl 42, Feb. 3, 2008

This is the biggest head scratcher because the Patriots were undefeated, unstoppable on offense and chasing history. Yet Tom Coughlin and his staff outcoached Bill Belichick and his assistants, and a New England squad that averaged nearly 37 points was befuddled by New York’s pressure D.

Giants 21, Patriots 17: Super Bowl 46, Feb. 5, 2012

Coughlin and Eli Manning got the better of Belichick and Brady again, with a similar formula and some huge plays. But, just as in the 2008 Super Bowl Lamar Jackson Jersey Ravens , New England led late in the fourth quarter.

Patriots 28, Seahawks 24: Super Bowl 49, Feb. 1, 2015

This one will always be remembered for Seattle’s incomprehensible decision to throw from the New England 1-yard line in the final moments rather than hand off to Marshawn Lynch – who, incidentally, is nicknamed ”Beast Mode”.

The Patriots were within a few feet and a few ticks of the clock of losing a third straight Super Bowl appearance. But Brady was sensational in bringing his team back from a 24-14 fourth-quarter deficit. At the time, that was the biggest second-half rally in Super Bowl history.

Until …

Patriots 34, Falcons 28, OT: Super Bowl 51, Feb. 5, 2017

Still shaking your head over this one? So is the rest of the nation outside New England – and maybe some folks there, as well.

This is when Brady leaped beyond the Joe Montanas and Otto Grahams of pro football to establish himself as the measuring stick at his position. Keeping his team hungry and focused while down 28-3 in the third quarter cemented his unequaled leadership.

Remember, though, that the tiring Falcons had an 8-point lead and were within easy field goal range as the clock ticked down. They came away with nothing after some curious and ill-advised play calling, instead playing right into Brady’s hands.

The lessons here are clear, for fans (and bettors) of all kinds:

New England has been beatable in its past seven Super Bowl appearances. And it lost only twice.

AP Sports Columnist Tim Dahlberg contributed.

El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
  • Página:

Respuestas en el Tema: RyanHartman

RyanHartman hongwei28 29 Ago 2018 01:53
Tiempo de carga de la página: 2.170 segundos