Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario: Contraseña: Recordarme
Bienvenido al foro Kunena!

Cuéntanos a todos acerca de quién eres, qué te gusta y por qué te has convertido en miembro de este sitio.
Damos la bienvenida a todos los nuevos miembros y esperamos verlos siempre por aquí!
  • Página:

TEMA: Thechants

Thechants 27 Ago 2018 21:42 #1187

• hongwei28
  • Navegador Experto
The Oakland Raiders have signed third-round tackle Brandon Parker and fourth-round cornerback Nick Nelson to rookie contracts.

The moves announced Monday leave only third-round defensive end Arden Key unsigned among the Raiders' nine draft picks.

Parker was selected 65th overall after playing four seasons at North Carolina A&T. He started all 48 games of his career at left tackle and was a three-time FCS All-American.

Nelson was drafted 110th overall. He played two seasons at Hawaii before playing his final college season at Wisconsin. Nelson led the nation and set a school record with 21 passes defensed last season for the Badgers. He had 42 passes defensed in his career but no interceptions.

Christof Innerhofer was again fastest in training Friday for the last World Cup downhill race before the Olympics.

The Italian Cheap Kyzir White Jersey , who was also fastest in Thursday’s practice, sped down the 3.3-kilometer (2-mile) Kandahar course in 1 minute, 55.57 seconds to edge Matthias Mayer by 0.63 seconds and Dominik Paris by 0.67.

”I am very satisfied with my trainings the past two days and I have generally been feeling very confident on my skis,” Innerhofer said. ”I used every day to train hard.”

Vincent Kriechmayr was fourth Sandy Koufax Jersey , ahead of Matteo Marsaglia and local favorite Thomas Dressen, who was 0.88 behind Innerhofer.

Dressen ended Germany’s 13-year wait for a men’s downhill win last Saturday in Kitzbuehel, Austria.

”I still do not realize what I have achieved,” Dressen said. ”Knowing that I can be part of the best racers with a perfect run gives me a lot of confidence.”

Downhill leader Aksel Lund Svindal was 0.90 off the pace in a tie for seventh with Hannes Reichelt and Norwegian teammate Aleksander Aamodt Kilde.

Svindal Connor Williams Cowboys Jersey , who has two victories this season, has never finished on the podium in seven attempts in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.

”Hopefully it will work out this year,” the Norwegian said.

Beat Feuz, who is also challenging for the downhill title Youth Mike McGlinchey Jersey , was 24th.

”In the end, it is about who wins the small crystal ball – Svindal or I,” said the Swiss skier, who is only 10 points behind his rival.

Saturday’s downhill will be followed by a giant slalom on Sunday.

El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
  • Página:

Respuestas en el Tema: Thechants

Thechants hongwei28 27 Ago 2018 21:42
Tiempo de carga de la página: 2.018 segundos