Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario: Contraseña: Recordarme
Bienvenido al foro Kunena!

Cuéntanos a todos acerca de quién eres, qué te gusta y por qué te has convertido en miembro de este sitio.
Damos la bienvenida a todos los nuevos miembros y esperamos verlos siempre por aquí!
  • Página:

TEMA: Rush Jersey

Rush Jersey 22 Ago 2018 22:04 #1162

• hongwei28
  • Navegador Experto
Not many football players can go from high school to the NFL without leaving a 17-mile radius.

Uchenna Nwosu was thrilled to be able to complete that feat Friday night after getting drafted by the Los Angeles Chargers Dallas Goedert Jersey Elite , who play their home games in his hometown.

The Chargers selected the Southern California linebacker with their second-round pick, the 48th overall.

Los Angeles kept its focus on defense in the third round, picking North Carolina State defensive tackle Justin Jones.

Nwosu starred at Narbonne High School in Harbor City before leading the Trojans, who won the Pac-12 title last season. Now he'll spend Sundays at StubHub Center, where he has spent many days before.

"It means a lot to be around the people that supported me my whole life," Nwosu said. "Just to be able to play right down the street from my parents' house where we grew up, walking and watching tennis matches and all types of soccer games there my whole life, just to be able to play in there and be home, it just means a lot to me. I'm very grateful for it."

Nwosu grew up in Carson Authentic Brandon McCarthy Jersey , the suburban home of the two-stadium complex now occupied by the Chargers while they build their permanent home in nearby Inglewood. While StubHub's compact size is unique in the NFL, Nwosu knows all about it.

"I'm used to that place," Nwosu said. "I've been there so many times. It's basically in my backyard."

Nwosu will be expected to contribute to a defense that looked solid last year and is getting better. The Chargers added Florida State safety Derwin James with the 17th overall pick Thursday night, while Jones is likely to be a key rotation player on the defensive line.

"I just know that there are a bunch of guys on that defense that are hungry," Nwosu said. "They have a good defense. They've got a lot of playmakers on that defense. It's attack mode. It fits my style of play."

Nwosu has long appeared to be a good fit with the Chargers, who showed particular interest in him during the scouting process and during their workout day in Costa Mesa. Nwosu's speed and versatility on the outside will fill needs for the Chargers, who went into the draft hoping to restock their depth at linebacker.

"He had a great year at USC this year," Chargers general manager Tom Telesco said. "Constantly around the football, whether it was making a tackle behind the line of scrimmage Youth Malik Jefferson Jersey , affecting a play, getting his hands up, knocking the ball down, getting a key sack on third down. He just showed up week after week after week.

"It was easy for us to take notice of him, because we saw him a lot at USC. The fact that he's local is pretty cool. It's not why we took him."

Nwosu will join Hayes Pullard, his fellow USC linebacker and Los Angeles-area native, on the Chargers' roster.

Nwosu made significant progress during his four seasons with the Trojans, emerging as a senior leader and an elite pass-rusher with 9 1/2 sacks for the Pac-12 champions last year. Although he didn't start at USC until late in his sophomore season, his speed and edge rushing abilities made him one of the West Coast's top outside linebackers.

"I showed them what kind of player I am Youth Uchenna Nwosu Jersey , you know?" Nwosu said. "Being able to show everything I can do, from rushing to covering, to dropping (into coverage and playing) special teams. I just showed I'm a complete package."

The 309-pound Jones fills another need on the Chargers' defensive line, which could use depth and youth. The physically punishing North Carolina State product will join 33-year-old Brandon Mebane and Corey Liuget, who will miss the first four games of the season after failing a doping test.

"Man, they're a pretty strong group," Jones said. "I know they bring it every day, so that means I've got to bring mine every day as well. It's just high standards over there, especially on that D-line Cheap DJ Moore Jersey , so it's great to have an opportunity to be a part of it.

Jones was a four-year teammate of Bradley Chubb, the North Carolina State defensive lineman who went to the Denver Broncos with the fifth overall pick.

Jones wasn't widely expected to be picked in the third round. His family was planning a party to celebrate the draft on Saturday, but Jones instead will be on a plane from Atlanta to Los Angeles.

"We've got to postpone that," Jones said with a laugh.

Six NBA teams will host teams from Australia’s National Basketball League for 2018-19 preseason exhibition games.

The NBA and NBL announced the plans Tuesday for five Australian teams to visit the U.S. for games from Sept. 28-Oct. 5. It’s the second straight year the Australian league will send teams for games.

The Philadelphia 76ers, with Rookie of the Year Ben Simmons of Australia and coached by former Australian national team coach Brett Brown, will host the Melbourne United on Sept. 28.

The Utah Jazz, featuring Australians Joe Ingles and Dante Exum, will host two of the games.

The other games:

-Utah hosts the Perth Wildcats on Sept. 29.

-The Los Angeles Clippers play former NBA player Andrew Bogut and the Sydney Kings on Sept. 30 in Honolulu.

-The Phoenix Suns host the New Zealand Breakers on Oct. 3.

-Denver welcomes Perth on Oct. 5.

-Toronto meets Melbourne at Toronto’s Scotiabank Arena on Oct. 5.

-Utah hosts the Adelaide 36ers on Oct. 5.

El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
  • Página:

Respuestas en el Tema: Rush Jersey

Rush Jersey hongwei28 22 Ago 2018 22:04
Tiempo de carga de la página: 2.077 segundos